Wednesday, May 10

I want to wish my friend, Aimee a Happy Birthday. Thank you for being the best friend anyone could ask for. We have been through so much together and I am so thankful to have you(and your kids) as part of my life. I hope you have a good day. :)

And I know you are all going through withdrawl from my lack of pictures lately, right? ;)



future sumo wrestler?


Alison at soccer practice(sorry couldn't get closer)


future punk rocker(daddy's friends would be so proud)


being silly as always


That wraps it up for today. Heather bought a Thomas Train toy this morning and is waiting here patiently for me to play(okay actuallyshe is hangng off of my arm saying"playyy, mommyyy!")

1 comments:

Sara T said...

Those are some HILARIOUS pictures. Seriously!!! LMAO at the sumo wrestler. OMG...that is HYSTERICAL!! Your girls are just unbelievably BEAUTIFUL...inside and out. Love to see their smiling faces. Although...Alison was too far too see...but I am sure she was. ;)


And hey...you whine away girl! Your friends are always here to listen. I promise. :) I love ya!