Sunday, April 30

Soccer Mom.

Alison had her first day of soccer yesterday. I was impressed with how well she played. She was nervous before because she has never played and most of the other kids have. But she was awesome. I was amazed how well she played. It helped too that she has a few friends from school and even 2 from her preschool last year on her team. She had a lot of fun and can't wait for next weekend.




Sorry for the quick update, but I have so much going on here. I just wanted to post the picture. I know some people were anxious(sorry,Aimee for slacking off)..lol.

2 comments:

Sara T said...

Hahahaha...soccer mom. When does your mini van with the soccer ball magnet come??? hehhehe! Alison..such an overachiever. Isn't there anything that girl can't do?? :) I am glad she had so much fun and was so good.


That pic of Heather is simply ADORABLE! I love it!

I miss you Ange!

mommy3 said...

Alison looks so excited to be on the field! Hope to see some pics of her in action!

And Heather is a cutie in her pic, as always :)