Thursday, May 18

The sun is finally shining here. You know it has rained far too long when Alison automatically puts on rain boots and grabs an umbrella to go to the bus. 12 days of rain...heavy rain! I am glad to see it go. Hopefully it will warm up now too.

I am starting a total diet overhaul today. I was doing excellent on my diet and had lost a lot of weight. Then my sugars were staying in the good zone, so I started to cheat a little bit. It has caught up with me. I gained back about 5 pounds and my sugars are very out of whack again. Last night I had a couple of potato skins with hubby. Literally 10 minutes later I felt horrible. My sugars were extremely high. I actually havent had many problems wanting sugary foods, just carbs. It is easy to pass up that cookie or brownie when you know you will feel terrible for hours after. But the carbs seem to call my name.. Hopefully I will get the hang of it soon.(Before I have to wear a bathing suit on the beach looking like this!!)

These pictures are of Heather painting the other morning. I told her to look at me and smile and as she went to smile, paint flew off of the paint brush and splattered on my cheek and shirt. She thought that was the funniest thing she had ever seen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather is just too much. She has a great personality, she has been a comedian since birth.

Im sure once the rain stops and we can all get out of our houses it will be easier to keep the weight off. We should start mall walking a few days.

Anonymous said...

You didn't run away from home did you? I have been trying to email and call you and you just aren't around. I hope everything is alright. Let me know you are OK.