My house looks like a Toys R Us bomb went off. Toys everywhere. Although Heather has been busy playing. My parents gave her the Fisher Price dollhouse and she loves it. She is funny to watch with the doll family. She sent the sister off to school, had the baby take a bath(with lots of no's), threw the daddy out the upstairs window to "work", had the mommy cooking and the yelling at the baby not to touch anything!
I called her Dr about her head. They want her to be seen in CT. They will measure her head and let us know if she did have some regression. I havent booked the appt yet because this month is nuts. I need t figure out what I can cancel so we can go there. I am hoping they will say it is all in our heads and she looks great. But I have that feeling deep down that that's not what we will hear. I will keep everyone updated.
Alison loves her new gymnastics class. She now handstands and cart wheels all over the house. Drives me crazy. She does a cart wheel and every time Heather gets in the way and almost gets kicked over.
Today is an early release day. I had hoped I could take the girls and do something fun. But there aren't enough hours in the day. Heather has Pt then speech. Then my friend is coming by to observe Heather for her class project. Then off to Alison's dance! Bringing Heather to dance is a nightmare. She gets so upset because she can't understand why she cant get down and dance. She knows all of the stretches and a lot of the steps. She does them all around our house. It is hysterical to watch! If I can figure out how to add a video clip here I will add one of her dancing.
Well, I better get off of the computer chair and do something productive before we begin running around like crazy! Before I go I'd like to ask for some prayers for a very special little boy. Jacob has been through so much and is now back in the PICU.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
I am praying like mad that her head is fine!!! ((((HUGS))))
heehee... I am imagining Heather with her dollhouse and also dancing Alison's steps! She is a cutie!
Hoping and praying her head is not regressing!!!
Post a Comment