Thursday, April 15

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Or gives us an ulcer.

My appointment today didn't go as planned. I half expected bad news since I have been bleeding on and off since the m/c. The saline hysterogram showed a large piece of pregnancy tissue that had connected to the uterine wall. The Dr said this can leave behind scar tissue and needs to be surgically removed. So that is our next step. Which puts another transfer on hold until mid summer. I can't figure out how I am supposed to fit in a surgery and recovery in the middle of moving. I am so stressed out that I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I will be so relieved when the move and surgery are both behind me and I can go back to normal somewhat.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

oh my word Angela! Is it a pretty simple procedure? I hope the move goes smooth and you get some good news so you can enjoy your summer!

Angela said...

I think it is a pretty "easy" procedure Cindy. He said minor discomfort for a week after.

Robin said...

Sorry Angela, my girlfriend had that happen as well. Her's was in there for almost a year so I'm guessing you can wait a bit?? Maybe after you move? If you go ahead with it sooner, I hope it's not too bad for you. Hugs

Jenni said...

Did you have the surgery done Ang?

Angela said...

It's booked for May 7th, jenni.

Lisa said...

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, Angela! Sorry I'm just now catching up on everything. Wishing you a very easy recovery.

Angela said...

Thanks Lisa!