I had Heather's IEP meeting at school last week and was told that they evaluated her educationally. The special ed head said she has never seen such a confident, strong kindergartner. She said Heather flew through the testing. She scored high average in every category and they said she is testing at a mid first grade level. So she is doing great which makes me so, so happy to hear.
Sarah decided that the third child can't be left in the dust and needs extra attention and decided to have her elbow dislocate. Not only once, but twice in a month. The first time the Dr popped it in quickly and the second took a few tries and a trip to Children's to see a specialist. He said basically she is super flexible and will outgrow it when her bones finish developing around 4. Until then he said pop it back in when it happens. *shudder*
I got a call from the IVF clinic today and it sounds like as long as my blood work is better tomorrow(negative pregnancy levels), I will start back on birth control to get ready to cycle again. It sounds like that would put the transfer in May. I will feel so much better once we are back on a solid road!
A few pictures from this month:
Heather's birthday party at the plaster painting place
my big 18 month old. Seriously, how does it go so fast??
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment