Thursday, January 28

Trying to resist POAS

Yesterday I woke up and felt slightly queasy. I couldn't manage to eat or drink anything until late afternoon. Today I woke up feeling this way again. Is is a in my mind? Or it might be that I have a nasty sinus cold going on. Or the fact that I am surviving on less than 3 hours a night for the past week(sick kids). I want to POAS. But I don't have any and don't really want to spend the money if it is too early. Maybe I will just be patient and wait for the BETA test Sunday. Or maybe I'll give in and try a home test tomorrow.

The germs have invaded our home big time. Heather is finally mostly recovered(and her cystic fibrosis test was normal!), Alison still has lingering sniffles and my head feels like it is going to explode any minute. Not fun! But Sarah is the sickest right now. Poor thing has been to the Dr's 3 times in 5 days. Hopefully she bounces back soon so we can all get some rest!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Swarah feels better soon, and that you get a BFP!!!!

Aimee said...

oops, that was supposed to say Sarah

Robin said...

Fingers crossed. Hope the germs clear out of your house soon though!