Sunday, January 31

BETA is in

11 days post 3 day transfer number was at 283. They said they were looking for anything above 100. The clinic said to call tomorrow and book an u/s for 6 weeks. It looks like this number is high for a singleton, low for twins.

I talked with the couple last night but didn't let them know I had taken a test. They wanted to wait for the BETA. They asked if I felt anything and I said I feel pregnant and would be shocked if I wasn't. They responded with "wow, really? WOW." I think that was the moment they allowed themselves to really get excited. I can't wait to talk to them later and see how they feel now that we got a nice strong number back!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So exciting!

Robin said...

Fingers crossed!

Captain Char said...

that is so awesome!! i can't wait to hear what they said when you told them

Julie said...

How are you feeling? That is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

How exciting. What an awesome gift you are giving this couple. :)