Monday, April 6

Tooth Fairy's first visit


Heather has had a wiggly tooth for a few months. Yesterday I left the bigger girls with my mom and went shopping. When I got back Heather was sporting a nice hole in her mouth and proudly holding her tooth. She informed me that Alison yanked it out for her! Heather was super excited for the tooth fairy to come which made bedtime take an hour longer than usual. She said she couldn't wait because for your first tooth you get money and a prize. Luckily the tooth fairy found some cash and a My Little Pony set that was bought for an Easter basket! She was a very happy, toothless girl this morning. I asked her how she thought the small tooth fairy got the My Little Pony box here. Her reply was "she is probably really strong like ants are." LOL.

3 comments:

Robin said...

yeah Heather!! She looks so cute and proud!! Congrats on the first tooth! Oh they grow up too fast don't they!

Heather said...

Awww, good for her! She got some good stuff for that tooth lol

Lisa said...

Congrats Heather! :) Great loot, too!