Thursday, April 23

Day off from momhood

Today hubby had the day off from work. He took Alison & Heather to a local museum for the morning and I stayed home with Sarah and caught up on the cleaning and laundry. I forgot how easy it was when I just had one kid! When they got home I decided to take a mental health break. I have been feeling down lately and definitely needed some me time. I laced up my hiking shoes and drove to one of my favorite hiking spots. I spent a few hours hiking alone and it was so peaceful and relaxing. I definitely came home feeling better than I have been.





2 comments:

Robin said...

Good for you, glad you took a well deserved break. It is easy with one kid :), I envy the stamina you moms with more than one have!!

Jenni said...

What a perfect day Ange. It's nice to get a little caught up and to top it off with a private hike?! Awesome. Your pictures are just beautiful.