Saturday, February 14

I can't believe Sarah is 5 months old. I just love this little girl to pieces. I love her little dimple when she smiles, her drooly raspberries and I even love her high pitch diva "pick me up" squeal she has perfected this week. What I do not love though is her horrible night time sleeping. It is taking a toll on this momma. She went from sleeping one 4 hour shift then waking every 2 hours on the dot to now sleeping one 2.5 hour shift and then waking every 45 minutes to an hour all night. This has lasted over a week and is wearing me down rapidly. It hasn't helped that I have been battling the flu(the real one). I feel like my body isn't getting better because I am not getting more than a few hours of broken sleep a day. I tried to get my husband to just take care of her for one night with bottles so I can sleep. Let's just say it did not go well and he ended up bailing out for sleep while I was left with her again and while running a fever of 104. Ugh. Any takers for an adorable little girl with a dimple for just one night? ;)

2 comments:

Tina said...

I wish you were closer...I'd come help.

Robin said...

I'd help too if I could. She is really cute though :)