Today I had the pleasure (hear the sarcasm?) of taking my 3 girls to the new American Girl doll store that opened in our mall. They have been begging daily since it opened two weeks a go to go and i have stalled as long as possible. It was a madhouse. Little girls carrying overpriced dolls around and whining for their parents to buy them overpriced accessories. Lucky for me I warned mien ahead of time to not even ask me to buy anything since Christmas is so close. So Heather walked through the store and whispered as light as possible at every child to passed holding something to buy "hey, I wanted that." LOL.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
3 comments:
We don't have those dolls here, but I know they are quite popular. Are you going to get for Christmas??
Oh that is funny! She is too cute.
Lucky you! LOL!
Post a Comment