She is beautiful and looks just like her sisters!
She is adorable!!
Sarah is such a cutie! I hope that by tomorrow she has gained for you. :)
She is such a cutie! Another pretty girl...just like her sisters! Hope she's gained some weight!
Beautiful!
Love Heather's pose and expression in that last picture - and is it me, or is the little one imitating her? :) Your girls are gorgeous.
Your family is beautiful. I'm hoping that Sarah gains a little for her next doctor's appt. JUDY
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is beautiful and looks just like her sisters!
She is adorable!!
Sarah is such a cutie!
I hope that by tomorrow she has gained for you. :)
She is such a cutie! Another pretty girl...just like her sisters! Hope she's gained some weight!
Beautiful!
Love Heather's pose and expression in that last picture - and is it me, or is the little one imitating her? :) Your girls are gorgeous.
Your family is beautiful.
I'm hoping that Sarah gains a little for her next doctor's appt.
JUDY
Post a Comment