Saturday I had the chance to go to a Menkes fundraiser and meet supermom Tina. I have talked to Tina for a few years now and her little angel Lance has a permanent spot in my heart, so it was nice to finally meet her. Heather took this picture..lol.
(I thought she was being nuts when she said I didn't look very pregnant until I saw this picture! Must be the way the little one was laying!)
Yesterday the girls got their hair cut. I tried convincing Heather not to cut her hair since I love her long hair. But she insisted she wanted it shorter and I decided it should be her choice if she was that sure. *sniff*
before
after
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Hey it's so nice you too met, I'm jealous LOL. Great pic, and you don't look very pregnant in that photo Angela. The girls look terrific, as usual. Cute hair.
Post a Comment