Friday, March 21

You're kidding right?

So just when Heather is finally better, Alison got sick. I assumed it was the same thing. I assumed wrong. It looks to me like the poor girl has strep throat. She is off to get a throat swab done this afternoon, so we will see. Cross your fingers for us that if it is strep, no one else gets it. I am hoping this is it and none of us catch anything else for a very long time. We have never had such an awful winter germ wise!

Back from the Dr and she tested positive for strep throat. Ugh. The Dr looked and me and asked if i had it yet. Let's hope she didn't curse me and I avoid it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Sounds like what we just went through. We were all sick one after the other for 2 months straight. Sinus infections, colds, the flu, strep, croup. It was awful. I hope Alison is feeling much better soon and I hope you can avoid getting sick! (((HUGS))) to all of you.

Anonymous said...

I hope Alison gets better quick and that you don't catch anything!

Jenni said...

Hope you are feeling better Alison!!
Happy Easter everyone!