Friday, November 2

Happy 8th Birthday, Alison!

I am finding it impossible to believe it has been 8 years since I held my little girl for the first time. That was the minute my life changed and I am thankful for this sweet, caring girl every minute of every day.

How did she go from this-




to this in a blink of the eye?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Happy Birthday big girl! You get more and more beautiful every year!

Angela, Sorry I haven't been by in a while. I have been terrible about reading blogs and updating my own. Life has been super crazy around here. You know how that is. I hope you guys are doing well! I will try and catch up on your blog this weekend. I want to see what's been going on in your life. :o)

Take care and have a great weekend!