Tuesday, September 4

Ohio

I flew back home from Columbus, Ohio last night. I flew out of the tiniest airport in NH. I had the experience of flying the new skybus airline. It wasn't bad, just different. They have the stewardess' walk the aisles trying to sell you food, pillows, jewelry, perfume etc. Pretty amusing.


Going onto the plane. You had to stay in the cones, away from the wings and walk up the scaffolding.

view down onto Columbus

Me and Jesci(who flew from NH with me)

Shannon and her little man

the gate that goes into the basement and out to the runway

I am glad to be home. The girls were excited I was back and filled me in on everything the did with daddy. He took them into Boston, to the movies, to the mall, to paint plaster pieces, to the park, out to dinner. I was impressed and wished I had stayed home and been spoiled too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who gave you permission to post that yucky pic of me?? ;) I loved having you guys here! I hope you come back.

Shannon