Wednesday, September 19


Heather had her preschool open house yesterday. She will be going there every Tuesday. She was excited, but would not let me away from her side. She was tired after just the short time there, so hopefully she will be able to handle the longer days.


I took Alison to see the Tourette's Dr yesterday. He said it is very common for TS kids to have their tics flare up during the start of school. He is going to try her on a mild medicine starting this weekend. Hopefully it will help her some. He sat and talked to her for a while about how even though it feels like she is the only one with this, she isn't. He told her he has seen tons of kids with it this month and they all are having more tics than usual. She left there seeming calmer with it all. Today she starts dance at a more serious dance school. I am hoping that the tics won't be a problem with dance and that her teacher will be understanding.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Heather is ADORABLE!!! I hope she enjoys preschool!!

I hope that medicine is helping Alison!! And I hope her new dance class goes well!

Hugs!!