Friday, July 20

Rain Rain Go Away

It has rained for the past few days here. I am watching out my window now deciding if we dare to head to the zoo(Since it isn't actually raining now, just cloudy) or if we should just stick with the Ecotarium. Or then again if the sun decides to pop out, we might ditch those options for the beach. Alison went a few mornings this week to Michael's craft camp. She really had a good time. And you can't beat the bargain. 2 hours, 4 crafts and $10 a day. Not to mention her grandmothers work there so she knows everyone.

I have so many phone calls to make and am lacking energy. I need to track down Alison's bus pass that I paid for in May and was supposed to have received and didn't. I pay a small fortune for her to get the bus to school, since we are in the walking zone. From our front door to her school's front door is 1.96 miles. All main roads. That is walking distance for a 7 year old? Crazy.

Well, the clouds are not going away, so no beach today. I am hoping the weather is perfect this weekend so we can head to the ocean. That will be DH's first day off from work since Winter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just wrong about the bus!