I still have no car. Mine has been sitting in the mechanic's. He sent the engine off to the machine shop to take it apart in hopes it could be fixed. I have called there every day and finally today they said basically the whole engine blew. We are looking at $1600 to fix it(and a timing belt). This is on top of the already $300 I owe them for looking at it. Yikes. I have no clue if we will decide to do the work. We had hoped to keep this car for hubby and I would get a newer car.
On to another totally random topic. Heather has recently found 2 imaginary friends. Very interesting (creepy). She totes them along everywhere, asks them to not touch her toys or eat her snacks. And gets mad when they randomly leave and she can't find them. I am glad she has such a great imagination, as long as these imaginary friends don't start appearing to me or moving objects..lol.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment