Sunday, April 22

TGIM?

I think I might actually be happy that tomorrow is Monday. This weekend has been hectic to say the least. Hubby working 6 shifts in 3 days, a funeral, a birthday party and my SIL visiting (for the funeral).

My SIL was in from Texas for the funeral and we were glad to see her, but obviously wish she was here for another reason. The girls did not want her to leave. Heather even offered to let her live here and share her bed. Tempting, huh? ;)


School starts back up tomorrow. Thank god. I really enjoyed having her home for the week, we got to do a lot of fun things. But after 4 days of rain and 2 bickering girls, I am ready for school.


Discovery & Children's Museum pictures(I didn't get many because it was mobbed!)-

Alison in the treehouse


Heather checking out things in the Children's museum- "come on mom, I'm busy here"
Crazy hair in the tunnel at home

1 comments:

Kris said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! The girls are getting SO big!