Monday, April 16

Heather-isms from today

Heather "mommy, come here."
Me "What do you need?"
Heather "I being naughty and stuff"


(While playing with the Littlest Pet Shop Ferret and Hermit crab)
Heather"Look daddy, a perret and a shermit crab"

Reading a Dr Seuss book. "that doggie is a fweekie thing"

3 comments:

Kris said...

She's so darn cute! "I being naughty and stuff". LOL! Isn't it something how 3 year olds are so honest? Whenever something breaks or gets messy around here and I ask who did it Jordan and Hayleigh always say "Not me!" Then Kailyn yells out "I did it!" like she's proud of herself. lol Gotta love this age!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is also the "naughty and stuff". Lucy also comes out with some hysterical stuff lately. Her favorite game is to play "what's your favorite". I ask her "what's your favorite color? what's your favorite tv show? Who is your favorite princess?" etc. She can seriously play that game FOREVER.

Anonymous said...

TOO cute as always!!! I especially love the "I being naughty and stuff."