Tuesday, April 10

And the bad mommy award goes to...

Let's see..today I let Heather take a 4 hour nap. I knew I should really wake her up so it didn't mess up her sleep patterns. But instead I used the time to clean. And read. When she finally woke up, I fed her fruit loops for dinner. As in sugar coated sugar. I then proceeded to tell Alison to knock off the repeating. Which is a tic. That she is not doing on purpose. Even if it does wear you down very quickly, I knew better than to point it out, let alone tell her to stop. Bad mommy.

And on a side note, I am making some changes to my blog, so if you notice anything not working, let me know!

3 comments:

Kris said...

None of that makes you a bad mommy at all. My kids have had cereal for dinner quite a few times! :o)

I can only imagine it's hard to hear Alison repeat things. I know I get mad at Jordan a lot for doing things that I know are out of his control. I have yelled at him to stop even though I know in the back of my mind he probably can't. We are only human and things get on our nerves. (((HUGS))) You are an amazing mommy.

By the way, LOVE the new look! I came by and saw this so I had to go and fancy mine up too. lol

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look of the blog! Looks fab.

And you are so not a bad mom. I find myself threatening to have Rich spank the kids. Because, you know, I'm anti-spanking. So I myself would never spank them. And they know that. But I'm not above threatening to have DADDY spank them.

Count me in as a role model for mommyhood. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Ange, you are a GREAT mom!! Seriously, you do so much for those sweet girls!! I know how tiring it must be and then with Bob working all the time...We all just do the best we can. You're doing a fantastic job!

By the way, the blog looks nice!! :)