Sunday, March 25

Sunday Night Blahs

It has been a long week and there was no rest for the weary this weekend either. Bob has been working 2 full time jobs. Insanity. I can not convince him to cut back some hours on his second job and he won't consider me going back to work p/t. I know he has to be exhausted, I know I am exhausted and the kids(mostly Alison) miss him terribly. They see him for an hour or two here and there.

Yesterday it was 60 and sunny. The kids were out with no coats, coloring chalk and playing with the neighbors. Then the temperature dropped. Down to 30 in under 2 hours. Then came the ice rain which turned into big fluffy flakes of snow. It was just a dusting, but very odd weather change. It rained today because I had hoped to make it to the zoo.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine having Rich work double what he is now. I'm sorry you guys are in this situation - that must be so hard on everyone. :(