Today is the first day of spring. Sure, it looked sunny and nice out today. But once you stepped out the door, the arctic winds whipped your hair into a not so fashionable up-do and your hand froze to the metal railing on the porch. Lovely! So when is spring really going to get here?
To answer Tracey's question about the school evaluation- I finally got a call back from the Sped lady and she gave me the address to mail my request letter too. She told me that they will move quickly with it. Alison's Dr. is on top of it and said that if they pull anymore crap(aka trying to talk me out of evaluating her), he is going to call personally and tell them off. Only he didn't say it so nicely..lol! I also mailed in the request for Heather to be evaluated by our town. Hopefully they will step up and offer her some OT.
Totally random, but is it me or is American Idol really bad this season? I can not get into it. At all. Blah.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
I hope both the girls get exactly what they need to help them!!
And yes, American Idol is really bad this year!!!!
Post a Comment