Thursday, March 1

3rd Birthday

Heather had a great birthday. She loved her cake and was a total show off when everyone came over. She grinned ear to ear when everyone sang Happy Birthday. It was too cute!


Happy because everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her


I have to throw in a funny thing too. My aunt came(the one from my other post). During a conversation my father threw in the comment"Angela, isn't it time to have another baby? We would love a grandson." Then he proceeded to ask Alison her opinion on wanting a new sibling. She enthusiastically said she would like 1 more.(Which she will not be getting!) I had to laugh though at my father throwing that comment in there. She of course sat there silently. Even Bob's parents said that they would like a grandson(like they see the girls so often!) I have to say though, thatmy aunt is sweet to Heather and Heather loves her. I just like to tell myself that the comments are because she just doesn't understand. I think when people aren't "exposed" to illness or handicaps, that it can be very intimidating and scary for them.

Back to the pictures!

opening a gift


testing out her new big girl bed from my parents(that she decided not to sleep in last night)


She woke up today still talking about her birthday. Though she did decide during lunch that she will continue being 2. She told me she isn't 3, she is 2 and then abruptly changed the topic..lol.

0 comments: