Heather has another virus. I think this is the 3rd to hit my children in a month.(I swear they take vitamins and wash their hands often!) I have a feeling this winter will be a nasty one. The actual flu has hit Alison's school already. Usually it isn't here until January. My kids are going tomorrow to get flu shots. Hopefully Heather can still get one with this bug. She is miserable. More needy than usual. Which means 24/7 holding and crying. Very stressful(for me). She said to me this morning "Mommy, make me happy again." How sad is that? She keeps telling me that she has a "beaver" (fever) and asking for it to go away. She is complaining that her belly hurts, but is holding her ribs. I am going to see if this continues today and if so, I think we will be heading to the Dr's to check her lungs. :( Poor girl can't catch a break, can she?
On another note, yesterday was hubby's birthday. Heather helped me make a cake and Alison made a home made pin the tail on the donkey. They also made Bob cards. Very cute.
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Get better soon, Heather! I can't believe the flu has already hit there.
Happy Birthday to Bob! Sounds like the girls had fun celebrating! Hand-crafted pin the tail on the donkey is too cute!
Post a Comment