I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day. I have to say that I did. I was spoiled and loved every minute of it. It started off with Alison insisting I stay in bed while she get my breakfast. She gave me the gifts she made in school. A card, and a foam pin. She also helped Heather make a card. She traced Heather's hand with glue and Heather added sparkles. Very cute! Then Bob took the girls out to run errands while I relaxed(relaxed= cleaned the house top to bottom). They came home with some Italian Breakfast Pizza from the bakery(I know none of you know what this is..lol). This happens to be my favorite food and I could seriously eat it every day and not get sick of it. We then went to visit our mothers and drop off their gifts. This was followed by going out to eat. I totally ignored my blood sugars and ate what I wanted. Well worth it, very good! Hubby gave me a gift card to the place where I get my hair done and also a Faery Glen statue.
So needless to say, it was a good day and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family.
A picture of the pin Alison made me
The many cards and pictures the girls gave me
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
1 comments:
Oh that sounds like a FABULOUS day!!! (minus you cleaning missy...I swear...if you do one bit of cleaning while I'm up there I will smack you. LOL!!!!!!!) It actually brought tears to my eyes (yes I'm a dork) that you had such a great day!!! You so deserve it and I bet it really lifted your spirits.
Post a Comment