( I saw a friend posted this and thought I would do the same. )
Heather~
1) Every morning when she wakes up, first thing she does is open her arms for a huge hug
2) If I tell her not to touch something, she does a slow blink of her eyes and then laughs at me(fresh, but amusing!)
3) She loves to look around the house for our cat and yells for him "Wow-EE"(Henry)
4) She calls Alison - "Ali-sissy"
5) When she is in the bath she lays down and sings "wee-see, wee-see"(Swimming, swimming") It makes Alison laugh every time.
Alison~
1) Anytime she thinks something is funny she belly laughs so hard, until she cant catch her breath
2) When she is on the bus in the morning, she does the sign for "I love you" out the window
3) She loves to try to spell everything lately. She will try to spell words at us so Heather doesnt understand.
4)When she gets in my parent's house, the first thing she does is lay flat on the floor so their dogs can give her kisses
5) To go to dance, she will wear her leotard and tights then her black leather boots
Deleting Blog Posts
9 years ago
2 comments:
What a good entry. You described the kids great. Heather is definetly class clown material and Alison is just such a gentle soul.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! So cute! Some things I knew...but it was cute to read the rest. So adorable!
Post a Comment