Sunday, January 22

We are expecting a storm and I am afraid of what I will wake up to. Weather.com is calling for up to 8 inches. I have my fingers crossed that school stays open, does that make me a bad mom wanting her to go?

Tonight I took Alison out to dinner. Just me and her. It was nice. She was thrilled. She kept saying "it would be so nice if just me and you lived together. No daddys and no babies." I told her she would miss Heather. She didnt look very convinced..lol. She is such a fun kid to be around. She is funny and mature. We went to TGIFridays. Not great food, but I let Alison pick anywhere and that was where she said. Man can that girl eat! She ate a grilled cheese, a bowl of carrots, and then had a fruit cup for dessert. Yikes. I ordered a sandwhich and ate a little less than half. I couldnt tell how much I could handle with my blodd sugars. I forgot to test before I left home and was nervous. The Dr gave me a new blood meter that is tiny and told me keep it in my purse for going out. I cant get the thing to work no matter how many times I try!


I took Alison with me to Target after we ate. She went for the computer game section and would not put down some barbie game.She kept saying"I cant even believe this, I love it. Just love it!" I told her she will have to save her money and she was not happy.

Heather will be back to the Dr again tomorrow. Something is bothering her. She has been miserable. She is tilting her head totally to the side and I cant tell if it is her torticollis in her neck bugging her or her ear. I tried asking and she had no clue what I meant.

Well, I have so much to do and dont feel like doing anything. I would love to crawl in bed and be lazy all night.

1 comments:

Sara T said...

I am so glad you and Alison got that one on one time. Sounds like a fun time.
I am proud of you for keeping the gc for yourself. Although you know that it REALLY makes me want to buy it for Alison. LOL! I just love to see her smile. So a barbie game huh? ;)